Replacement Air Springs and Air Bags
Find your Replacement Air Springs / Air Bags for your Semi Truck. We provide the most affordable prices and they all include the best warrnty available.
Blacktech RML 79782
Blacktech RML 79782
Genuine replacement air spring RML 79782. BlackTech air bag 9782 is designed to provide years and thousands of miles of trouble-free service and is backed by the best warranty in the industry.
OEM Part Number
- Freightliner 16-13810-000
- Freightliner 16-1673-000
- Freightliner 681-320-0017
- 1T15 ZR-6
- FS W01 358 9782
Air springs can reduce your costs and increase your profits.
- Last at least twice, and as much as four times longer than steel springs
- Require little or no maintenance
- Increase life of tires and brake linings
- Substantially reduce breakage and maintenance of other vehicle components, including electrical, air conditioning, cab mounts, exhaust, chassis, seals, wiring and drive train
- Let you haul anything; eliminate expensive deadheading runs
- Reduce driver discomfort and dangerous fatigue; improve driver safety, productivity, and loyalty
- Allow perfect load equalization between axles; let you run at the maximum legal limit
- Provide smoother ride for payload, reducing costly insurance claims and the expense of over packaging
- Pay you back at trade-in time; trucks and trailers with air suspensions are worth more
- 100% of all air spring assemblies are pressure tested before they leave the factory.
- 2 year / 250,000 mile warranty. Best in industry.
- Trelleborg Vibracoustic rubber compounds have superior 'flex' range through temperatures of -76°F to 135°F.
Air Spring Components
- Air springs are available in single, double and triple convolution types for virtually every conceivable heavy-duty vehicle suspension application.
Common Applications for Air Bags
- Primary Trailer Suspension Air Springs provide outstanding cargo protection while reducing maintenance problems caused by road shock and 'trailer hop' when empty. Trailers last longer and can be used to haul a wider variety of cargo, reducing expensive empty trailer miles.
- Lift Axle Air Springs allow you to lift the axle without ever leaving the cab. Saves tire wear under empty or partial load conditions and lets you negotiate tight corners with spread tandems.
- Drive Axle Air Springs substantially improve the ride and handling of the tractor, resulting in greater driver comfort and safety, less tractor maintenance, longer tire wear and higher trade-in value. They require little maintenance and last more than twice as long as steel springs.
- Front Axle Air Springs significantly improve steering and handling while improving tire wear and reducing problems caused by cab vibration.
- Cab Mount Air Springs eliminate most problems experienced with standard cab mounts and help reduce damaging cab vibration.
- Seat Air Springs increase driver comfort and help alleviate hazardous driver fatigue.
- Item is available for immediate shipping Many domestic orders received before 2 PM Pacific Time will ship same day! Expedited, Overnight AM, Saturday Delivery, as well as blind shipping services available please contact us via eBay.
- We ship worldwide International orders may be subject to local customs and duties, for which Buyer is solely responsible. To prepare item and documents for international shipping, allow 2-4 business days before item will be shipped.
- Large Items In some rare cases (for example chassis, racks, monitors, printers, battery backups) due to weight and/or dimension actual rates may vary. If you have any questions, please contact us beforehand and we will provide you with adjusted rates for large, bulky items. We do offer to ship as freight on a pallet.